Subject: FLASH: re: Flash4 - Text Fields
From: Nashir Sunderji
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 21:54:27 +0100

Hi,
Can anyone help me please?
I have just started on Flash 4 and made a small file swf of 65k  (with changes went to 65k from 43 K) including a search box and an email login form.
When I test it it works perfectly well. When I asked a couple of friends to check it they could see everything working perfectly well but could not see the text fields.
Can anyone guess what am i doing wrong Please?

It is at :

Would appreciate some advice please
Thanks
Nashir