Subject: Re: FLASH: re: Flash4 - Text Fields
From: Nashir Sunderji
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 23:31:51 +0100

Thanks Guys
I really appreciate your prompt help !
My hat off to you !
Nashir

-----Original Message-----
From: S�vio Ponte <savioatsol [dot] com [dot] br>
To: flasheratshocker [dot] com <flasheratshocker [dot] com>
Date: 14 July 1999 22:23

No problems at all, Nashir. Win98/IE5/Flash4 ActiveX
Maybe your friends still have the version 3 of the Flash Plugin/ActiveX.

S�vio Ponte - savioatqmv [dot] com [dot] br (mailto:savioatqmv [dot] com [dot] br)
2B - Internet Comics - http://www.2b.com.br
QMV - Estat�sticas - http://www.qmv.com.br

Hi,
Can anyone help me please?
I have just started on Flash 4 and made a small file swf of 65k (with
changes went to 65k from 43 K) including a search box and an email login
form.
When I test it it works perfectly well. When I asked a couple of friends to
check it they could see everything working perfectly well but could not see
the text fields.
Can anyone guess what am i doing wrong Please?

It is at :

www.cybermurid.com/index2.html

Would appreciate some advice please
Thanks