Subject: RE: RE: FLASH: Detection . . IE5, deleting Active X compoonents
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 21:31:21 +0100

Keith,
In windows right click start and choose "explore"
go to your c:\windows\downloadable program files
and browse the folder, right click on any files
that say flash or shockwave and choose remove.
upon visiting collins tutorial again . . it will
work for you and make sure you have the latest
flash plugin rather than an earlier version of it
. . . in theory, i think ;)

thats what i had to do anyway . . weird as it sounds. =)
hope that helps.

~daniel

Best Regards, Daniel Votino
Project Manager, The Flash Brothers Design Group
510 E. Francis Ave. Suite# DESCRY, Spokane, WA 99207
509.755.9904 / 509.484.8466 / FAX: 509.484.8461
www.flashbrothers.com