Subject: FLASH: Revolving world
From: Rob Lamb
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 09:01:25 +0100

Hi everyone

I am trying to create a revolving world but am not being too successfull.

I have created a layer with a sphere and a mask(basically a "spyhole")
I have then created another layer with the world running from left to right
behind the 'globe' and another with the world running right to left and
inverted behind that. I want the world to seem transparent and only the
continents visable.

My problem is that I cant seem to get the continents to syncronise.

Are there any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Rob Lamb
WebCom Internet Solutions