Subject: Re: FLASH: MSIE vs NN test
From: Jennifer Harvey
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 14:24:04 +0100

I checked this out with NN4.5 and IE5. The button worked fine in both. I also didn't see any blank space.

>>> to+ <tomascoattomasco [dot] demon [dot] co [dot] uk> 07/15/99 07:00PM >>>
Hi, you all! How are things?

I wonder if you any of you could give me the clue to a couple of
problems I m currently having. In the following URL

http://www.tomasco.demon.co.uk/wicker/wicker.htm

I m testing a site. There are two points that are driving me mad. Please
click on the second bottom from the top (it only works in the first
frame for the moment).

1) Why does it follow the link correctly with NN and not with MSIE? On
the top of it, in the error page that comes up with MSIE, it appears to
be looking for an address wich isn t the one I used.

2) Why can t I get rid of the blank space on the top of the menu frame
in MSIE while it looks perfect in NN?

Any help will be really welcome. Thank you very much and enjoy your time
in front of the screen...

to+