Subject: Re: FLASH: Ford Site
From: Pinhead
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 04:18:18 +0100

> >everybody says that eye4u is so wonderful...
> >what the hell happened to the ford site then?
> >those are some of the cheaper flash effects
> >that i have seen. i am not impressed, no offense marco.

I saw some nice works by eye4u...and I agree w/ Philip...I don't think that
anybody would stay in front of a computer waiting for a "corporate site"
load a lot of cool stuff, in fact it ins't impressive enough to be listed on
the "top 5", but is simple and nice looking. And remember: a lot of awarded
advertisements don't sell it's product...it seams to be true...at least in
publicity...:-)