Subject: Re: FLASH: Back button
From: Warren 'The Howdy Man' Ockrassa
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 21:33:22 +0100

boB wrote:

> I was just wondering how you deal with IE MAC users since they can't
> recieve FS Commands?

I don't. Never really did anything extensive with FSCommand. :\

And why anyone would want to put that piece of swill on an otherwise
perfectly good Mac is beyond me...

What I'd suggest is getting an index of the browser type and putting an
alert up or something if the wrong type of browser is detected, telling
the user not all features will be implemented. There may be other
workarounds, of course.

--WthmO