Subject: Re: FLASH: Fw: F4:Bug - reproducible - text rotation
From: Robert Koberg
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 01:50:31 +0100

Nigel and Brad,

I just reproduced on Windows (I even bought it to try it out... needed it
anyway...). In fact there was an even stranger twist when tested on win

Here are the exact steps:

1. Create a new movie
2. Create a new symbol, named test
3. make your font - _sans, 24 pt, black and tyoe "Test"
4. return to the movie and drop the symbol on the stage
5. transform it -90 degrees (or whatever)
-- on windows the font changes from_sans to _serif after being rotated
6. hit Ctrl+Enter to test it.

On both a New G3 and a new Dell Inspiron 7000 the rotated text does not
appear.