Subject: RE: FLASH: Streaming MP3 Tutorial
From: patrick moore
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 07:24:27 +0100

Actually, it faltered (both the sound and the graphics) and sometimes
even stopped on my 350mhz 128 mb ram win NT machine with Netscape 4.6.

I know a theory that could have saved you a whole of time. God created
the universe, whether god used the bb to start it, I don't know.

The slackadelics certainly are slack. have they heard of a click-track
(or more commonly, a metronome)?
Patrick Moore
Designer
Harrow Productions