Subject: Re: FLASH: SWF file cached
From: S�vio Ponte
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 01:21:04 +0100

Hi, James

AFAIK, if your boss is using IE, he can just use the Ctrl+Refresh option
instead of Refresh. For Netscape, he can use Shift+Refresh. This will force
the browser to bring all information from the server again without using the
cache.

S�vio Ponte - savioatqmv [dot] com [dot] br (mailto:savioatqmv [dot] com [dot] br)
2B - Internet Comics - http://www.2b.com.br
QMV - Estat�sticas - http://www.qmv.com.br