Subject: FLASH: Variable Incr - Every Frame?
From: Paul Kaiser
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 15:30:39 +0100

Hello,

Wow, this list is helpful!

I now have my variable increasing correctly and updating an edit text item
on screen. However, I have to make a frame action for EVERY FRAME to
increment the variable. Is there a way I can put the starting variable
value in a frame action at the "front", and the ending value in a frame
action at the "end" and then have FLASH automatically tween the values.

Just as I was typing this, I thought of a workaround. I could place an
"invisible" object on the stage and tween its motion, then get it's offset
and do some math to it to get its value to be close to what I want in my
timer.

However, I'd rather tween the variable if I can.

Thanks again,
Paul Kaiser