Subject: Re: FLASH: Trackers and Counter
From: brzys
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 17:02:21 +0100

Hi Keane,

Where my page is hosted, this is included in the package for hosting our
page. It gives detailed information on what and to whom is hitting our page.
It breaks down into graphical and tabled information, for the day, hour by
hour, month etc. of people who visit our site.It also includes a log which
keeps track of exactly who is hitting our page, where exactly they went in
the page and when they came to visit.

Mary Brzys