Subject: Re: FLASH: <<<<<<<NEW (under contruction) SITE>>>>>>>
From: Brian Drake
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 18:35:23 +0100

Cool intro. The only part I don't like is the synthesized voice at the
beginning. That part lags to much. Maybe break the sentence into one or two
passes not five. Other than that, cool music, good motion, nice.

-- "I don't want a job. All I want to do is train monkeys." - Justin Drake

Brian Drake
Web Developer
Juxt Interactive
brianatjuxtinteractive [dot] com