Subject: FLASH: Weirder by the message
From: Yann
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 19:10:47 +0100

hi,

after receiving some message posted last week, and the infamous Warning :
marcatelmar [dot] nl - no such user message. No I receive a digest version of
the list without even subcribing to the digest versions and since I'm
using claris e-mailer 2.0(not my choice I work for a strange boss, to
remain polite) I cannot read it. Is this problem par of the bug someone
mention earlier or is it somthing else.

Can you just hear the music from the the outher limit and the forth
dimension playing LOL :-)

Yann