Subject: Re: FLASH: Background graphic all jiggly!
From: Eric Hassler
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 02:37:09 +0100

Thanks to everyone for your input so far. I've tried a number of things but
the background still shifts, just as Dorian described below. If any of you
gurus out there has a couple of minutes, I've uploaded the swf (65k) to the
site as "unprotected" so you can crack it open and let me know where I went
wrong. I'm assuming that if it's uploaded as "unprotected," you can grab
the swf from the cache folder and open it in Flash. Is that right? If not,
let me know.

Once again, this is my first Flash site, so I've probably made some
mistakes along the way, both in programming it and organizing it. Any
suggetions would be helpful. Thanks so much for your time.
Eric