Subject: Re: FLASH: WARNING!! GEOCITIES CLAIMS OWNERSHIP ON ANYTHING CREATED ON THIER WEBSITES!!
From: Wes Tilson
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 03:49:04 +0100

According to what you said, Iif you are at the server workstation with the
software running in their building sitting physically there, they own it.
Like if you work there.

Do you mean content uploaded to Geocities?
Someone tried that with the .gif format awhile back. It won't last.

YAFS: Yet Another Screen Saver Maker.
http://fusion.combase.com/~westilson/yafs

http://fusion.combase.com/~westilson/kjvbible/kjvbible.htm
http://fusion.combase.com/~westilson/koran/koran.htm