Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash : Variables
From: Klyve
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 10:09:10 +0100

Sure can Nigel,

As follows:

'just learnt how to call from a text file and so far so good!

After a good few attempts I have finally discovered how to do this and now
I'm after some answers.

1) If I want to call from, let's say 3, files onto the same page, how do I
get rid of what's already been called? ie. clicking on button 'a' produces
one result, 'b' another etc. So far all I've been able to do is overtype
what's already on screen.

2) If I can't do this, is there a way for flash to search my files for
certain keywords and call the relevant details from that?

3) Is there a way to search the text file once it has been posted into the
flash file. ie. If my file is 50 lines long and only 10 show can I search
for the line/keyword I want.

Many thanks for all your help'

Klyve