Subject: Re: FLASH: Oy Ve! Distribution woes
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 18:41:23 +0100

Rather than doing the "wait on MM to find the correct answer" or "wait on MM
to call me back" routine, how about if someone can direct me to the URL that
will show me the big differences between F2 and F3 so I can spend this
weekend reworking the movies? (no one's fault but my own and my developers,
I suppose...just tired after working 80 hours to hit a deadline, ya know?
Asi es la vida!)

Thanks!

Russ