Subject: FLASH: Newline use in textfile -> variables?
From: corstiaan Smorenburg
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 15:29:40 +0100

Hi,

I use a lot of textfiles to get variables from.
I want to use Newline in a large textblock.
But because the variables in the textfile has to be one long string seperated by '&'... I don't know how to put them in.
I could ofcourse use a routing wich looks for specific characters and use them as Newlines..
But isn't there a special character already assigned for this?

thnx in advance..

Corstiaan Smorenburg aka     -=#TheMadC...#=-
corstiaanatflash [dot] a2000 [dot] NOSPAM [dot] nl (mailto:corstiaanatflash [dot] a2000 [dot] NOSPAM [dot] nl)
ICQ#:6904753 (at home)
ICQ#:19518298 (at work)