Subject: FLASH: problems with buttons
From: Yvonne Cockburn
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:58:09 +0100

I've created a movie in Flash 4 and successfully got it into my website, only
some of the buttons aren't working. I've got "invisible" buttons (alpha=0)
which are set to jump to specific frames containing images which were
imported into Flash as gifs; they work fine in Flash but when I access the
site via a modem, the buttons don't work.

Any ideas?

Yvonne
______________________________
Yvonne Cockburn
CLIVE Project
Dept of Preclinical Veterinary Sciences
Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies
University of Edinburgh
Summerhall, Edinburgh EH9 1QH
Tel: 0131 650 6113
Fax: 0131 650 6576