Subject: FLASH: Tweening from color to transparent
From: Alan W. Presley
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 17:16:10 +0100

Hello, It's me again...

I have another question for the knowledge-base.

Anyone successfully found or made transition shots for flash?

I'm trying to make a fade (fade to white, fade to black). I have
tried Shape tweening a transparent fill to a white or black fill and
for some reason, I get a red-tinted tween. It goes from transparent
to pink to white (or black for that matter)

Anyone dealt with this before?

I've tried a venetian blind wipe, but it loads slow and does not look
that professional.

Again I have used Illustrator art as images and not created in flash
which is probably a part of the problem, but if you could see the
project it would be WAY labor intensive to remake everything in flash.

Any suggestions this time?

Alan