Subject: FLASH: query data (ASP) return results to flash?
From: james
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 17:42:40 +0100

Is it possible to have a flash interface, call my ASP
script, then have the ASP returned data show up in the
flash movie?

I can see how I could write the results to a text file
then somehow have flash call it, but is there a more
elegant solution?

Also, what about using flash as a browser interface
(so to speak) where the wrapper is flash, but within
the movie it can call ASP pages and the user could
click around, etc. This would be ideal for a CD-Rom
or EXE solution where you need to call specific
content from the web.

Maybe I'm dreaming... maybe not. Thanks for any info
or pointers!