Subject: RE: FLASH: Sloooooow computer
From: Yann
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 20:32:15 +0100

>How is it possible to do anything then? All my movie has so far is 4 frames
>of graphics that fade in and out... and audio. that's it!!!
Maybe you're graphic or to complicated try to optimize them and the audio
anything higher than 8 bit/ 22 Khz will slow any computer down (under
P200 I mean)
>And... they don't sync.
That the best way to get it to sync cut down on the quality or try
reebuilding you're video on a slower machine. :-)
>I don't see a way to fix this unless I make the video end before the visual
>audio (in the timeline) does so that it works on this computer... which will
>in turn make the audio continue without video on faster machines....
>
>Maybe we should spontaneously combust all computers slower than a p100... :)

AS for the spontaneously combust, I don't think it's a good Idea I don,t
have any orther computer :-)

Yann