Subject: FLASH: Mimick wait state
From: Gilbert Irias
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 21:45:16 +0100

Has anyone created a good function mimicking the Wait state? Everything I've
tried exceeds the 200,000 actions per script commandment.

Here's what I have:

Set Variable: "StartWatch" = GetTimer
Loop While (TimeCheck<333)
Set Variable: "TimeCheck" = GetTimer - StartWatch
End Loop

333 is about as many ticks as I can get in before hitting 200,000 actions.
So that good for 1/3 a second. But flash only let's me call it once (??)
Anyone with a good solution?

Best.

Gilbert Irias
Web Designer