Subject: Re: FLASH: swf file
From: Brian Drake
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 02:07:16 +0100

Another method is to use Load Movie to layer .swf files on top of each other.
This takes more time and effort but pays off by not requiring the user to
download the entire site at once, only as they need it. If you're interested,
I'll give you step by step instructions.

BTW, nothing personal, but I get a lot of "hehehe" in emails. Does this seem a
bit psychotic to anyone? "hehehe"?! Sounds like a demented little troll about
to bite you.

-- "I don't want a job. All I want to do is train monkeys." - Justin Drake

Brian Drake
Web Developer
Juxt Interactive
brianatjuxtinteractive [dot] com