Subject: RE: FLASH: Flash4 and forms
From: Mike S. Krischker
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 11:20:17 +0100

Brian

I'd try to make a button of each of the countries.

Each button sets a variable to a different value.

You can set up the text field to show the value of that variable.

Whith a submit button you pass the vars to the cgi script.

Muinar.Com - Mike S. Krischker
Metzerstrasse 33 CH-4056 Basel
Tel +41 61 383 12-80 Fax -81
mskatmuinar [dot] com (mailto:mskatmuinar [dot] com)
http://web.muinar.com