Subject: FLASH: Animation Loading Question????
From: Marlin, Brett
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 16:34:27 +0100

Hello All,

I have seen the higher end sites designed in Flash incorporate a loading
sequence in the beginning of the site. I have not been able to find any info
about how to program this. I am interested in how the progression of data
received is linked to the animation that tell the viewer how much data is
loaded or loading. If any of you expert Flashers out there can help me out,
please do. Thanks. Brett.