Subject: RE: FLASH: problems controlling Flash via DWA/javascript in Netscape
From: \"Buck\" at Ford Motor
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 18:03:21 +0100

You may have a bigger problem than fighting off the suggestions to do an
"all" FLASH page and that might be trying to get your JavaScript to work the
same way as expect in the two warring browsers. IE and NN don't always like
each other especially when it comes to JS. Good luck.

oh...do you have an url we can look at? And, what version of browser(s)?

- Buck