Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash4 and Netscape 4.5
From: Scott Ewen
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 21:17:03 +0100

At 10:48 AM +0100 7/29/99, Brian Clifton wrote:
>Dear All
>
>I have a problem with resizing Netscape which contains a swf file.
>Resizing Netscape 4.5
>causes the page to be reloaded (a pain), however the Flash animation
>is not reloaded.
>This is not a problem with Netscape 4.06 or MS IE3/4/5!
>
>Is this a known issue?
>
>Best regards, Brian

I've noticed the same problem.
Scott Ewen - I.P.A. - Organic - EXT. 5545
http://www.dsp.com/solo/fusebox/

"If the American people want to spend the largest per
capita discretionary income in the history of mankind
walking around pretending they've got an invisible dog...,

who am I to tell them no?"

- Invisible-dog-leash manufacturer Ken Gerosa