Subject: Re: FLASH: Explorer 4.5 mac (bugs?)
From: Brian Drake
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 21:48:25 +0100

IE 4.5 on the Mac was forged by Lucifer himself. It was created to torment
web developers and to drag their souls the darkest regions of hades where
there is wailing and weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Seriously, IE 4.5 just doesn't work. We don't even bother beta testing
sites on it and instead opt to let the user know that it isn't worth using
and probably won't work.

-- "I don't want a job. All I want to do is train monkeys." - Justin Drake

Brian Drake
Web Developer
Juxt Interactive
brianatjuxtinteractive [dot] com