Subject: RE: FLASH: Request aid from MAC, IE 4.5 & Netscape 4.6 users.
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 03:49:48 +0100

i have a favor to ask any mac users on the list . . .

http://www.sunsetoutdoor.com

Had some complaints that a user could not access the
above site. =( they were using a mac and trying it
with both i.e. 4.5 and netscape 4.6. would anyone
with these platforms be so kind as to confirm the
actual problem if any? just need to break down
and get me a mac i guess . . .

in debted to your kindness,
thanx
~daniel

Best Regards, Daniel Votino
Project Manager, The Flash Brothers Design Group
510 E. Francis Ave. Suite# DESCRY, Spokane, WA 99207
509.755.9904 / 509.484.8466 / FAX: 509.484.8461
www.flashbrothers.com