Subject: Re: FLASH: AUDIO SYNC
From: Giles Dickerson
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 18:27:27 +0100

the stream choice is out because it doesn't loop at the end, and it's
ignoring my frame actions to back to frame one, but now theres another
problem, the animation plays once, then again without sound then again with,
shoul i decrease the length of the sound loop so it's just short of the
animation time?

g i l e s d i c k e r s o n
D I C K E R S O N / B O S T O N
: :
"everything i do has got to be funky" -jb.