Subject: Re: FLASH: Re: More ActionScript Tutorials
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 03:09:26 +0100

Hi Mary,
Thanks for the kind words about the trash can. If you download the fla
zip file there is a txt file John put in giving the credit for the
graphics. While working on it, I started thinking of a new tutorial
tentatively called- "Gradient use." Might be interesting to d if I get
the time.
It is always nice to have ones work appreciated. ;>

Dorian

brzys wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> I just luv that trashcan!
>
> Mary Brzys
>
> ----------
> >From: John Croteau <croteauaterols [dot] com>
> >To: flasheratshocker [dot] com
> >Subject: FLASH: Re: More ActionScript Tutorials
> >Date: Fri, Jul 30, 1999, 2:37 PM
> >

> > Hi all,
> >
> > My Flying Text Widget found in the Drop Target Tutorial will be
> > available next week to all and they can modify it to their needs. I will
> > have a tutorial on how to use it, but it is very easy to use.
> >
> > http://www.FlashBible.com/Members/Drag/DropTarget.htm

FLASHCENTRAL.COM * The Source for Flash Information *
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

Flash Tell Target Tutorial http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm
The Flash Fortune Teller http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm
Dorian Nisinson Design http://www.bway.net/~dorian
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)