Subject: RE: FLASH: UK Site Cahoot - Server Load Problems?
From: Simon Wheatley
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 16:01:43 +0100

I phrased my first email badly, I don't work for or with Cahoot. What's
happened is that our Technical people have seized on the problems that
Cahoot had as a reason Flash may not be up to the task of serious
transactions with large numbers of concurrent users.

I agree with you, I can't see how the eye candy flash used in Cahoot could
be a problem - but equally I'm not techie and am always willing to listen
to other cleverer opinions.

I'm interested to see if John Dowdell comes up with any figures of how many
concurrent users Generator can handle...I reckon this news will be good and
may quieten the Technical Director here (who is used to vanilla grey C++
apps!)

Simon