Subject: Re: Re: FLASH: politics
From: emeraldeyes
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:22:50 +0100

David Wallach <davidatwallach [dot] is> wrote:
> Frankly, read the damn faq!
=====
And I suppose your foaming-at-the-mouth off-topic rants are *good* netiquette and encouraged by the FAQ?
=====================
and it is in fact you who are imposing on everybody else, so might I say,
get over your ranting childlike drivle, and leave it out of your posts.

=====================
Imposing what? Unlike many here, I haven't contributed to the volume of off-topic nonsense that frequently finds it way to this list. Nor do I even post all that often -- and most times that I do, it's from via my web-based mail from work and the Infamous Sig almost never appears here.

If one were to request that you leave "your ranting childlike drivle" [sic] off this list, we'd never hear from you again.

===========================

Please go away. Your silly responce renders your point moot. Its
inflamitory and wholly not a part of the topic of this list, get rid of it
or get lost. Or in the name of your sniveling anti-censorship snivling would
you prefer that I have intimate acts of incest described in my signature? or
facist-neo nazi slogans?
==============================
What's silly and inflammatory is both the original post from James Cutts -- who also emailed me off the list with some rather offensive insults about my gender -- and the hysterical follow-ups, most notably yours.

Get rid of the signature. If it is the only thing you have to say, then say
it someplace else.

For all of your shrieking and screeching about the purity and sanctity of this list, you are defiling it far more than my little-used sig file does. Grow up and get over yourself.

Leslie

flasher is generously supported by...
shockwave.com and Electric Rain.
1.877.4.FLASH.4 or (1.805.640.6679 outside the US and Canada)
Register before June 30 and save $200!!-- www.flashforward2000.com