Subject: FLASH: OT: Job Posting
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 03:29:59 +0100

Hi Folks...

This isn't SPECIFICALLY for a Flasher...but you know how it goes. I'd
definitely love to see a strong Flasher, too. If interested, there is
an email at the bottom OR email me off-list at
russateblastventures [dot] com--I'm happy to answer just about any question I
can. These positions are located in CHICAGO.

Regards,

Russ

eBlast Ventures is hiring a Creative team!

Are you ready to blast your career right off the map? eBlast Ventures
is looking for leaders. If you are totally committed to the success of
your clients, enjoy helping your colleagues grow professionally and
working with them to build a great organization, read on.

We are looking to add to our team a number of people who have deep
expertise in key areas of building Internet businesses and share our
enthusiasm and values. If you are really good at what you do, have a
"spike" of expertise that is directly relevant to our business, and the
enthusiasm to make a real contribution to our clients' success, please
email us your resume. If it is the right fit, we offer the best
opportunities for personal growth, competitive salaries, a complete
benefits package, a high-energy office environment and a real
opportunity to participate in the upside of what we create.

If you have some experience and/or noteworthy work in any of the
following:

Conceptual Design
PhotoShop / Fireworks
Illustrator / Freehand
DreamWeaver / GoLive
Flash
HTML

Then we want to hear from you! This is the perfect opportunity for
individuals looking to help build a company and have a direct impact
upon its growth.

Please e-mail your resume as a Microsoft Word attachment to
Jobsateblastventures [dot] com. Or if you prefer, mail us a hard copy of your
resume at our corporate headquarters:

eBlast Ventures, L.L.C.
Human Resources
11 South LaSalle, 6th Floor
Chicago, IL 60603

flasher is generously supported by...
shockwave.com and Electric Rain.
1.877.4.FLASH.4 or (1.805.640.6679 outside the US and Canada)
Register before June 30 and save $200!!-- www.flashforward2000.com