Subject: RE: FLASH: Animated GIFs and Flash
From: JGL
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:14:25 +0100

I think Waynes answer was appropriate and tactful and humorous.
I don't see a problem with this at all.

Why do I feel this way?

If you look in the back of the flash manual in the index under 'gif' . . .
the answer is there.

Just goes to show you that you should try and figure the answer out yourself
before posting - especially something so obvious - that one is in the Flash
Manual!

At least he answered the question!

>This wasn't a stupid question Wayne.
The hell it wasn't!

Remember:
*Be sure to explore the manual and/or some 'on-line resources' before
submitting a question.

Thank you,
jgl