Subject: RE: FLASH: Site check pls. Flash4 Slot Machine - Virtual Sweepstakes
From: Adrian Mast
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 15:56:47 +0100

Yeah, I only got lemons, too :(
But the point about clicking the text boxes to try to make them go away is
valid. Great game, though...

>Hi Guys,
>
>When you get a minute would you feedback on this new one that's going to
>lauch in a week or so...
>
>http://macsvr1.sweepstakescash.com/

Hi Wayne,

Love the graphics and of course the game plays perfectly (what else would we
expect ;) I'm sure it's a winner.

Couple of small comments. I couldn't get past the registration screen using
MSIE 4 on the mac (don't ask me why I tried in this browser, it happened to
be open :) I can type in my name, password, and email, but the 'register'
button doesn't do anything after that. While you may not want to support the
browser, you might at least stick something in to explain the problem, so
noone is confused. (I think my G4 came with MSIE 4 loaded - though I'm
really not sure why.)

Switching to NN :) everything was fine. I did find I was a bit inclined to
click around on the screen to make the text boxes go away (without really
realizing whether they went away on their own or I was just missing the hot
spots.) I agree with whoever suggested you should get more turns if you pay
more, of course. Even just one more would make a difference (is the client
worried about the payoff? I realize the point is to buy the calling card and
you're getting more for your money already, but...) Finally, I couldn't
manage to get a line of anything but lemons (did anyone else? I didn't play
*that* long.) It cheats, right ;)

We're doing a slot machine for a tv commercial right now (lucky 13, don't
ask ;) Thought it was an amusing coincidence.

Laura

flasher is generously supported by...
shockwave.com and Electric Rain.
1.877.4.FLASH.4 or (1.805.640.6679 outside the US and Canada)
Register before June 30 and save $200!!-- www.flashforward2000.com