Subject: director-flash question
From: Liliana Purawinata
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 04:10:38 +0100

I want to create an interactive-CV template for my company using Director
and Flash which the user can choose the background, the music, the
animation objects, edit the text, add photograph and so on via director and
import it into Flash.

The question is:

1. Can I change flash libraries from Director, like we always do to change
the castmember in castlib?

2. Can I control/change other flash movie's library automatically without
editting in symbols editor?

Thank you

ps. I think Flash movie's library should be made in different file like
director's castlib.

Liliana