Subject: Berny's Interactive Adventure
From: Steve Couture
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 16:49:37 +0100

Hi!

I have complete the second chapter of "Les aventures Interactives de
Berny"... AND YES... I have recive some help to traduce the site in
ENGLISH!!! ****Berny's Interactive Adventures***

So the second chapter need to be tested.... Could you try it at:

www.cle.net/berny
(and let me know if the English where good!!)

I dont know if the preloading of the movie where correct... Try it and give
me your feedback... and....

HAVE FUN!!!

Thank you!!

Steve Couture