Subject: Re: Gabocorp
From: Jen Dugan
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 17:26:58 +0100

At 11:32 AM 6/30/98 EDT, you wrote:

><< Does anyone else agree? >>
>
>Personally, I could care less.

AMEN!! I am really happy for the Gabguy and thrilled that his site got a
lot of attention for Flash, but there are so many OTHER innovative and well
designed Flash sites out there. Personally I find Gabocorp's design very
"horsey" and I do not look at it as an example of a finely designed and/or
innovative Flash site. Check out some of these urls:

http://www.levi.com/canada/hotspot/intro.html
http://www.theremediproject.com/
http://www.combine.org/
http://www.eden.sigma6.com/