Subject: Re: get your list together
From: Jochen Haeberle
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 22:54:57 +0100

Hi Chris,

After your explanations I understand your bad mood. But now we have the one
to blame: MS. Why can't they do an emailer people could use like the
others?? So it's Billy-Boy again...

At 17:15 Uhr +0200 26-6-1998, Franzese, Chris wrote:

>It is still a problem for me however. Checking for the "Reply To"
>header as suggested by Jochen doesn't seem to be available on my
>Microsoft Exchange client. In the in-box assistant I see options to
>perform actions based on [ from, sent to, subject, message body, size in
>kilobytes at least/at most, recieved from date, recieved to date.
>importance, sensitivity, items with attachments, and only items that do
>not match these criteria. ]

Is there something like "header contains"? You could use this to check for
flasheratshocker [dot] com.

On the other hand, you might try to check the message body for the footer
or part of it the list puts to every mail with the unsubscribe notice.

What do you get in the sent to field? This is not a common header field, I
think.

Regards

Jochen