Subject: FLASH: Button Action controlling Flash-Movies in different Frames
From: Timo Sch�fer
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 00:08:13 +0100

Setup:
2 different Frames - navigator and main
both containing Flash Movies

Task:
I would like to control the main-Movie using buttons from the navigator-Movie.
Unfortuantly I couldn't find any solutions.
Does anybody know something about it?!?

Moe.

m e d i A r t

Inhaber: Timo Sch�fer
Hallh�ttenweg 20
63322 R�dermark
06074 629280
adminatvultures [dot] nacamar [dot] de (mailto:adminatvultures [dot] nacamar [dot] de)

check out the latest project:
http://www.logo-ffm.de