Subject: Re: FLASH: Bitmap Nightmare
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 21:33:55 +0100

Hi Dorothy,
The fact that you have bitmaps in your buttons does not impair the
buttons functionality. The problem has to be something else.
There are a number of reasons that those buttons are not functioning but
it is difficult to guess. If you could answer a few questions that would
help.

Did the buttons work when you tried a test movie?
Did you check that the frames you want your movie to go to are loaded?
Are you calling a loaded movies or scenes or movie clips?
Did you put the goto actions in the button itself or in an instance of
the button on the stage? They won't work if you put the instructions in
the button itself.

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

FLASHCENTRAL.COM -- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Flash Design, Graphic Design, Illustration,