Subject: Re: FLASH: Test My Flash 4 App (MIME not set???)
From: Marc Hoffman, Poison Dart Frog Media
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 21:46:05 +0100

At 11:37 AM 6/18/99 -0400, you wrote:
>My Flash 4 Namemaker.
>
>Test it out.
>
>http://212.247.76.9/ake/namemaker/
>
>ake.

I am beginning to wonder if the flash4 plug-in has caused my Netscape 4.5
Win not to recognize MIME anymore. Can someone confirm that MIME is not set
on this site? Seems to be the case with half the Flash4 sites I've been
looking at the past couple of days.

Marc Hoffman

marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com (mailto:marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com)
Flash3 Portfolio: <http://www.dartfrogmedia.com/sampler>, featured
in Flash 3 Web Animation, by Ken Milburn.