Subject: Re: FLASH: Site check, anyone?
From: Larry Eisenstein
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 23:18:58 +0100

Hi Warren,

Wow, Thanks man. What a great intro to Director for a no-nothing like
myself.
Every other job I see is looking for director skills and I need a place like
your site to begin my orientation.
The Flash work is clean and nicely designed but the wonderful power of flash
is underused. and I'm sure you don't need me to point that out.
Nevertheless the canvas is stretched, primed and prepared skillfully. Now
it's time to paint maestro. Go Howdy and we ain't talking doodie.

Larry