Subject: Re: Error 1 + 2 (was: FLASH: Flash 4 ESD Installers now available)
From: Ulrich Sinn
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 16:18:17 +0100

> If it's not a damaged d/l. a corrupt u/l, or a misfire in prep, I'm
> guessing extent conflict, combined with general System instability due to
> these repeated crashes.
>
> Try this (all of it, please):

(snip)

I did (to the best of my knowledge), and it did not change a thing. I'm
suspecting that the sales agent thingy is screwed up (would not be the
first time), because I'm not even getting that far (to tell me how many
days left).

I also tried to install on a different HD with a different system on it,
same thing (I guess I can't fool MM that way <g>).

Well, I probably wait with getting in a real bad mood until the same
thing happens with my *paid* copy (I sure hope I'm not going to have to
do the reformatting/clean install routine).

U.