Subject: FLASH: Using Dreamweaver 2 with Flash 4
From: Stephen Britton
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 19:23:27 +0100

I haven't tried this yet, but I am wondering if I
can safely use the current Flash movie insert option
in DW2 to install Flash 4 movies on pages. I have been
using DW2 to install Flash 3 movies and have
never had a problem. I just downloaded the Flash 4
(I have ordered Flash 4, but it hasn't arrived yet)
and so far, I like what I see. The new interface
is much improved, and I like the expanded scripting
capabilities and the ability to work with Perl CGI.
If I had known that Flash 4 had all these improvements,
I might not have purchased the Director 7 Studio earlier
this year. But now I have two programs to play with.

- Steve