Subject: Re: FLASH: Looping!?!?!!
From: Lena Bj�rklund
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 13:28:50 +0100

Lyquidartataol [dot] com wrote:

> hello, im having trouble, i have just started using flash about 2 days ago,
> and so far have learned alot,, but one thing i cant find out, is stopping the
> animation from looping,,, when i am designing and hit cntrl + enter... it
> loops the whole thing,,

Just unchoose "loop" in the control meny.

> and when i visit my site, it takes forever to load
> the movie,,, heres the url: http://members.aol.com/LyquidArT/movie.htm

I don�t get anything, just a glimps of that something about 780 kb is loading in
the status bar - that is much!
I think you better divide it into smaller parts and use "load
movie"-technique....

Lena B
http://home.swipnet.se/lena_b/rooot.html
http://home.swipnet.se/lena_b/alien.html