Subject: Re: FLASH: Looping!?!?!!
From: Marg
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 00:09:34 +0100

I didn't write that.... The movie will play for me... but won't play the way
you have the movie.htm written. You don't need to change anything about the
movie. I am going to put the htm up here for you to see...
This is the html code for you page Movie.htm. See within it it has 2 places
that say Movie.swf? They both need to be written movie.swf ( NO CAPITOLS!)
Then it will work Marg
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Movie</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
<!-- URL's used in the movie-->
<!-- text used in the movie-->
<!--MESSAGE MESSAGE MESSAGE MESSAGE MESSAGE MESSAGE MESSAGE MESSAGE MESSAGE
MESSAGE MESSAGE --><OBJECT
classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"

codebase="http://active.macromedia.com/flash2/cabs/swflash.cab#version=4,0,0
,0"
ID=Movie WIDTH=550 HEIGHT=400>
<PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="Movie.swf"> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM
NAME=bgcolor VALUE=#FFFFFF> <EMBED src="Movie.swf" quality=high
bgcolor=#FFFFFF WIDTH=550 HEIGHT=400 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash"
PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_
Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED>
</OBJECT>
</BODY>